Livestock and Lifestyle Block
A rare combination presented as both a productive grazing and lifestyle opportunity.
• Bitumen highway frontage located *6.6km North of Yarraman, *13km South of Nanango, *44km to Kingaroy and *130km to the Sunshine Coast.
• 3 freehold titles, mobile service, schooling at Yarraman and Nanango, school bus to Nanango, mail three times a week, three-phase power at dairy and single-phase power at the house.
• Good, strong scrub soil country. A good blend of pastures includes Rhodes, Green Panic, Kikuya, and Silk Sorghum.
• Well-watered by a bore pumping *500gal/hr to tanks that gravity feed to the house and troughs, supported by 7 dams.
• Well-fenced boundary, deer fence Northern boundary, internal fences fair with laneway to yards.
• Steel cattle yards, race draft, RPM cattle crush, loading facilities and dam in holding paddock, machinery, and hay shed.
• 4-bedroom home with kitchen, lounge, dining room, solar hot water double garage, fenced and rainwater storage.
• First time offered since 1967, initially operated as a dairy milking 160 cows, now a grazing operation renowned for its ability to put weight on stock.
A manageable size and great location allow those in the market to not compromise on convenience to local services.
This property offers a lifestyle and income, the chance to make this idyllic retreat your own.
Phone Andrew or Tony Now
Real Estate Manager/Director Nutrien Harcourts GDL Dalby
Branch Manager & Rural Property Sales - Quilpie Nutrien Harcourts GDL Dalby